Information on booking service
Bookcovidvaccine.fi is a joint booking service for COVID-19 vaccination in the municipalities of Uusimaa region. The booking service is provided by the Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa (HUS).
Municipalities are responsible for the vaccinations. You can look up the instructions and vaccination points in your municipality here: COVID-19 vaccination websites of municipalities.
The service includes:
- Bookcovidvaccine.fi information website
- Strong identification to the service
- Screening and preliminary information form
- Self-service booking to a COVID-19 vaccination
- Booking service for social and healthcare professionals in the municipality who will book an appointment on behalf of the patient.
To act on behalf of another adult in an online service, you must have an authorized mandate to do so.
You can grant someone a mandate to act on your behalf via Suomi.fi online service. Both the person granting the mandate and the person to whom the mandate is granted need online banking credentials or mobile ID for identification.
At Suomi.fi, the mandate in question is called ‘managing matters related to healthcare’.
This is how you book an appointment
- Look up the vaccination points and instructions in your municipality. Here you can find links to COVID-19 vaccination webpages of municipalities.
- Click on “Book an appointment”.
- Choose your home municipality and age group from the list.
- Login to the service using electronic banking credentials or mobile ID.
- Review and fill in the preliminary information form.
- Book an appointment for vaccination in accordance with the Instructions. Book an appointment for the booster dose 11 to 12 weeks from the first dose.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your appointments by email or text message. The message includes instructions for changing the appointment date.
Experiencing problems with booking?
The service obtains your data from the population registry. Book your appointment by phone if you have an order of non-disclosure for personal safety reasons (turvakielto), or if your home municipality is not in Uusimaa but you have chosen a health care service provider in Uusimaa. In these cases, we will not be able to obtain your data.
If you have any questions related to the vaccine or vaccination process, please contact the healthcare unit in your municipality.
Using the booking service requires that you:
- accept all cookies on the service
- accept the terms of service
- give your consent for the service to evaluate if you are part of the groups that are being vaccinated.