Information on booking service
Bookcovidvaccine.fi is a joint booking service for COVID-19 vaccination in the wellbeing services counties of Uusimaa region. The booking service is provided by HUS.
Wellbeing services counties are responsible for the vaccinations. You can look up the instructions and vaccination points in here: COVID-19 vaccination websites of municipalities / wellbeing services counties.
The service includes:
- Bookcovidvaccine.fi information website
- Strong identification to the service
- Screening and preliminary information form
- Self-service booking to a COVID-19 vaccination
- Booking service for professionals who will book an appointment on behalf of the patient.
To act on behalf of another adult in an online service, you must have an authorized mandate to do so.
You can grant someone a mandate to act on your behalf via Suomi.fi online service. Both the person granting the mandate and the person to whom the mandate is granted need online banking credentials or mobile ID for identification.
At Suomi.fi, the mandate in question is called ‘managing matters related to healthcare’.
Please see this link for more information
This is how you book an appointment
- Look up the vaccination points.
- Click on “Book an appointment”.
- Read the welcome information and click Continue.
- Select your home municipality, age group and the vaccine dose you are booking from the list.
- Login to the service using electronic banking credentials or mobile ID.
- Review and fill in the preliminary information form.
- Book an appointment for the booster vaccine according to the instructions.. Rebooking a vaccine appointment: read more here.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your appointments by email or text message. The message includes instructions for changing the appointment date.
Experiencing problems with booking?
You can contact appointment booking using the feedback form.
The service obtains your data from the population registry. Book your appointment by phone if you have an order of non-disclosure for personal safety reasons (turvakielto), or if your home municipality is not in Uusimaa but you have chosen a health care service provider in Uusimaa. In these cases, we will not be able to obtain your data.
If you have any questions related to the vaccine or vaccination process, please contact the healthcare unit in your municipality.